Hi There..

I just setup an IMAIl server for the NT Engineering Association of Silicon Valley (
www.ntea.net ) and I am having trouble
getting the imailsrv2.pl script for perl working correctly
http://www.ntea.net/mailing-lists.html.  I installed active perl
in the D:\perl and Imail in the D:\imail as well as created a CGI directory in
d:\wwwroot but for some reason it does not
register the persons email address on my NTEA announce list or NTEA discussion list.

Can anyone out there lend a hand who has setup this script from the Imail utility page?

Sincerely,

Jose Medeiros
NTEA Webmaster

" The reasonable man adapts himself to world, the unreasonable
  man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself, therefore all
  progress depends on the unreasonable man."
 ...George Bernard Shaw