Nick Swift wrote:

> If you typed the hostname correctly in your post, then have the customer
> change 'mail.domain.com' to 'mail1.domain.com' in his email program.

And I would add instructions to double-check the difference between the
"ell" in "mail" and the trailing "one". In some fonts, they look
identical, and he'll still complain when he thinks he did it right...

--
--Cal Frye, Western Reserve Academy, Hudson, Ohio
  "Everywhere I have sought rest and not found it, except sitting in a