Scott - That solved the problem! Thanks a lot for your help.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 8:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [IMail Forum] Undeliverable Messages Don't Return

>When I send the message from an account on my IMail server, I never see
>the undeliverable
>message. But if I send it from some different accounts, including a
>different IMail server(!),
>the messages come back fine.

The problem is that you have told IMail to reject E-mail that has a blank
(NULL <>) return address.  That means that you are blocking all bounce
messages, as well as return receipts.

Just go to IMail Administrator, click on the "SMTP Security" tab, and
uncheck "Refuse NULL <> Senders".  Then you will be RFC compliant, and will
get your bounce messages.

                                                         -Scott

Declude: Anti-spam and Anti-virus solutions for IMail.
http://www.declude.com