-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Todd Lahman
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 7:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [IMail Forum] Postfix Gate Server

The pre-built, and pre-configured Anti-Spam PostfixGate servers are
scheduled to be available in December.  More information will be
available at www.postfixgate.com as soon as the servers are ready.

PostfixGate
A member supported Anti-Spam Database
for Postfix, Sendmail, IMail, and many other *nix MTAs.
www.postfixgate.com
Tel: 509-344-2001
Fax: 509-226-0710