-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Roberto Pusiol
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 6:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] stopping .scr attachments?

Hey, all

I´m really sick and tired (can I say so?) with your saga "Imail, declude,
AV, etc".  And now, you started (I´m referring to the list, not to Scott)
putting the declude + f-prot forum inside this forum.

Why don´t you create another forum so that you fight till eternity passes
away and another list for declude + f-prot forum ? you can gently tell us
here how can we subscribe that list (the people that uses declude + f-prot)

I think we can have already an idea a little bit better about these
topics...

Roberto