>On random occasions one of our clients (that uses Verizon) is getting the
>below email when they contact their salesrep.
>The account at my end gets 20-30 emails per day from others with out a
>problem.  I've double checked my DNS using Scott's DNS tools at
>www.declude.com and it looks clean.   Suggestions?

The problem actually appears to be an IMail setting on your end:

><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>     (reason: 501 unacceptable mail address)

Although this makes it look like there's a problem with the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] account, it's really something different:

>... while talking to ppiserv01.peake.com.:
><<< 501 unacceptable mail address

The problem is that IMail isn't accepting the "MAIL FROM:" address.  I'm
guessing it's because of the "SIZE=120" that is on there.  Looking at the
past few thousands E-mails we've received, I haven't seen any E-mail arrive
with the "SIZE=" in the MAIL FROM: address.  The RCPT TO:'s often have DSN
(delivery status notification) information, but the MAIL FROM:'s don't seem to.

                                                    -Scott
---
Declude: Anti-virus, Anti-spam and Anti-hijacking solutions for
IMail.  http://www.declude.com

---