> I found that by right clicking on the attachment link and "saving
target
> as" is a quick workaround.
Nope, that doesn't seem to work.

So apparently, this is an issue that IPSWITCH is choosing to ignore? It
is obviously a widespread issue, based on the number of responses in
this thread, and also is not a "point and click" setting problem as Len
or Scott surely would have chimed in by now.

If anyone from IPSWITCH is listening, we need help on this, not excuses,
or silence. I will forgo the soapbox statements here. Let's see if we
can get an "official" response with some ideas on how to deal with this
problem.

rusty