It seems I have seen nothing on this list but complaints about version 8.  I
have kept my 7.15 Version even though I HAVE the upgrade.

It seems just to have too many issues.  I only have about 1,000 users and 8
domains (only one of which is used heavily) but 80% of those people are
using the Webmail interface.  Is ANYONE running 8 with webmail that works?

I was about to build a new machine with 2003 server, but have just read and
e-mail that claims IMAIL has a problem using the registry in 2003.

I've also heard that Killer Webmail doesn't work correctly either, but a new
version was pending, can't wait t see them screw that one up.

I'm also seriously pissed that there is no patch for the overflow problem
for 7.15 yet.  So I can upgrade to something that doesn't work or wait till
I get hacked.

Thank you very much IPSWITCH for such wonderful alternatives.

What e-mail program is everyone switching to?

---