Here's something interesting, we were on the line with ipswitch about the
problems we have with imail 8.xx crashing, webmail, etc, and the fact that
other users are reporting it as well on this very mailing list--and they
didn't know about it. I guess they don't have anyone actively monitoring
this list.

The support person then told us that we need to setup our server so that the
OS is on one physical drive, and the IMail software and data are on another
physical drive. He pointed it to possibly being a page file performance
problem. We then told him that our memory usage is very low, not even
consuming the physical ram, and the pagefile is very low, so that answer
didn't seem appropriate. After asking pointed questions on why he believes
it's a page file problem, he finally said that he doesn't really know if
that's the issue, or if we change the server if his suggestion will do
anything. We told him to go spend an hour talking with his higher ups and
come back with 3 possible solutions that are reasonable.

In the mean time, here's the question for everyone that's reporting what OS
and Imail version they are using with what hardware:

How do you have your software setup? OS and Imail on separate physical
drives? Same?

Thanks.

Ryan Bohn
Sys Admin & Tech Support