Not sure why you are looking up "dexter" when that's not even our mail server.  Our
DNS is not set up incorrectly, nor are our PTR records.

Anyway, I've been advised (whether it's good advice or not, I suppose is up to you
guys) that as long as there IS a PTR record, and it points back to the proper machine,
it's absolute accuracy is not grounds for blocking.  In our case, our primary mail
server has three possible IP addresses, and all three have PTR records pointing back
to the machine's proper dns name.

No, the problem is much bigger.  RoadRunner is blocking an entire class C and is not
responding to the owners of the class c, regardless of what they, or we, do to try and
show them that we should not be listed.

It's fully understandable to be listed if there is legit cause... but to then refuse
to reply to repeated requests for contact, with the end goal of making ALL our
customers happy... well, the ball is in their court, and they have decided to go home
with it.  It's no longer our problem if they won't even talk... and that's what they
seem to be doing to a lot of people now.