The only thing I can say about your list for sure is
that ybl.megacity.org will give you TONS of false
positives with Imail. Here's the list I've been using
for a while which seems to work very well:

list.dsbl.org
spamsources.fabel.dk
dnsbl.ahbl.org
sbl.spamhaus.org
bl.spamcop.net
dnsbl.njabl.org
cbl.abuseat.org

Translation: DSBL and/or DSBLALL, FABELSOURCES, AHBL, SBL, SPAMCOP, NJABL and/or NJABLDUL and/or NJABLDYNA and/or NJABLFORMMAIL and/or NJABLMULTI and/or NJABLPROXIES and/or NJABLSOURCES, and CBL.

That's what I was mentioning in my previous post about why the names are better -- listing just the zones leaves a lot to be desired. With the zones, you have to figure out what test you are referring to, whereas with the name you have (or can get) all the information you need.

-Scott
---
Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

---