-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of E. Shanbrom
(Ipswitch)
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 8:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: SPAM-HOLD: [IMail Forum] Move multiple messages out of
root-bulk

If you just want to move them to a different folder for the same user you
can use the Web messaging. Just check the messages you want and move them to
the other folder...If you want to forward them to a different address
altogether this would be something to do with a client...Sorry I don't know
of one that will do this for you...

Eric S