> On  Friday  Daylight  Savings  Time  was  still  in  effect so the -0400
> represented the US/Eastern timezone.

Thanks for that. I was wondering about the strange, to me, timezone.

Please 'scuse my newbieism,

Doug :o)

PS. No flame to Mr. Pollack intended, just some friendly jabbing to Bill(can
I call you that?).  I too would see any post done in the wee morning
hours(cram session?) as fulfilling his statement to communicate to us
tonight.

Can you feel the excitement!!!  We're like kids on Christmas Eve.  Are we
going to get that electric train or a lump of coal?