I agree with you too! Well... kinda... I do not have that long, only what's left of this month. Our SA unlimited version is up this month. My choice is I can renew this month at $3995 for ICS (with all these features I do not need - specifically IM, Sharing, and Anti-virus), I can wait after this month and renew at $5995, or renew for IMail only unlimited version (what I want to do) at whatever price they are going to ask and should be for a lot less $$, or do not renew at all and continue without a SA until we find another email server software we are comfortable. So... in my case I need an answer fairly soon as it means spending a lot of money (to us anyway) in some direction for somebody's email server software. I am certainly not going to pay $3995 after reviewing some of the other alternatives out there whereas Declude or MXGuard will most likely work with in the near future (I wish I knew a definate on that). This is my biggest concern with other email server softwares is their level of anti-spam capabilites. I can rest "fairly" good at night knowing my customers and even my families email do not have porn spam in them because of our Declude/Sniffer!

-Don

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darin Cox" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 8:40 PM
Subject: Re: [IMail Forum] So where is this 'Official Response' ?

Given our existing configuration should last at least a year, if not two,
under present conditions I figure I can wait a week or two for Ipswitch to
realize from the hubbub that they'd be better off financially if they
accepted the money from those that still want to purchase IMail standalone
and (possibly restructured) SAs.  That would still leave at least 50 weeks
to plan for a replacement, if necessary.

Ipswitch turning down that money (from those who would otherwise not upgrade
to ICS) when they have to maintain IMail anyway (renamed as the core of ICS)
would be sheer folly.

Darin.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ted Galerneau" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>