-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Darrell
([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Sent: Saturday, December 11, 2004 2:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [IMail Forum] SMTP Access Control Limit

According to the KB's the "Relay Mail For IP Addresses" table is limited to
100 entries.  Does the "Control Access" table also have the same limit?
Also, is their a specific KB that indicates this since I was unable to hunt
it down.

Thanks
Darrell