Hello,

We are working with MIX in our development platform in preparation for rolling it out. We just got this error when trying to access on particular MIX-formatted folder over IMAP:

error: mix index data mismatch: 15

This error did not fix itself. I deleted the .mixindex file manually and the error went away. But now there are no messages and we can't copy new messages into the folder.

Attached is a TGZ file of the example MIX folder from the time this error was happening. This was sitting on a Red Hat Linux Enterprise ES 3.0 install.

That we are getting errors like this already in light development testing is a little scary. Any idea how to repair this kind of error? Also, what could cause it? Is this something addressed in 2006a (when is that due out, btw - and should we wait on any live rollout until it is?)

Thank you,

-Erik Kangas