Yeah, our campus email users get such a lovely letter; The email that will cause the user to go over their quota (there is only one quota, no soft vs hard) is bounced with the message that the email will cause the user to go over quota. The really nice thing about this is that I will then no longer get messages from my users (3-4 a day) telling me they're over their quota and could i increase it temporarily so that they can delete their email.

nancy

Nancy Lin                        DECF
1109A Etcheverry Hall    510-642-7291
Office Hours:         2PM-4PM Mon-Thu