Mark,

Thank you for the test versions. Compiling them now. Will let you know as soon as we have some time built up on them.

Mark Crispin wrote:
In an attempt to take a more focused approach to this problem, I have created special test versions of 2006k that I would like to ask everybody who has experienced post-2006h hanging problems to try.

    ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/mail/test1.tar.Z
is 2006k with the 2006h versions of imapd, the mbx driver, the mmdf driver, and the traditional UNIX driver.

    ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/mail/test2.tar.Z
is 2006k with the 2006h versions of imapd and the mbx driver.

I expect that neither of these test versions will have hanging problems. This will not only exonerate all of the other post-2006h changes, it will also enable you folks to take advantage of some important bugfixes which happened post-2006h.

Please let me know as soon as possible which of these results you experienced:
 . test1 has the hanging problem
 . test1 does NOT have the hanging problem, but test2 has the hanging
    problem
 . neither test1 nor test2 have the hanging problem

Thank you, once again, for reporting this problem and your willingness to help.

-- Mark --

http://panda.com/mrc

Untitled Document
Bob Atkins
President/CEO

DigiLink, Inc.
Business Inter-net-working
The Cure for the Common ISP!

Phone: (310) 577-9450
Fax: (310) 577-3360
eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

begin:vcard
fn:Bob Atkins
n:Atkins;Bob
org:DigiLink, Inc.
adr;dom:Suite 408;;4676 Admiralty Way;Marina Del Rey;CA;90292
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:President/CEO
tel;work:310-577-9450
tel;fax:310-577-3360