On Tue, 16 Mar 2010, Troy Campbell wrote:
Thanks Mabry, it sounds like we need to move to a newer file format.
Is mix supported by other imap servers as well i.e., is it a standard
format or something "UW" specific?

mix is specific to UW IMAP (imap-2006 and later) and Panda IMAP.  Any
application which uses the c-client library (e.g., Alpine) is also
mix-capable.

The new Messaging Architects mail store uses a superset of mix.  It is
possible to take mailbox data from UW IMAP or Panda IMAP and place it into
an MA mail store mailbox.  In fact, that is how I created my test data.

-- Mark --

http://panda.com/mrc