Thierry,
Yeah, from the earlier posts in this thread, sadly, I was made aware that Jon is deceased, so, yep, the pull request won't make any progress, and is in fact no longer active due to me merging the ssloptions branch that I created the request from, to head.

All,
I don't mind considering my fork as the a the "official" repo, if there are no objections by others on this list. I don't want to usurp anyone and create hard feelings because someone else wanted that role.

    Any objections ?

Regards
Neal

écrivait :

>/Take a look athttps://github.com/nkhorman/panda-imap/

I'm afraid that your pull requests against jonabbey/panda-imap will never
be applied. What about considering that your fork is the new "official"
repository for panda-imap? Or if you don't want to be the de-facto
maintainer, you could copy it to another place?
--
Th. Thomas.