From: Sang Park [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 11:46 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: question about multipart/related and IMAP servers

I am sending out a message with multipart/related content-type (from outlook express).  but when i forward this message to several different accounts (exchange 5.5, exchange 6.0, netscape 4.15, cyrus) i get two types of MIME messages.  one where the original mime is left intact (exchange 6.0 and netscape 4.15) and another where the multipart/related has been changed to mutlipart/mixed.

Does anyone know where this alteration takes place (the outlook client, the smtp server, the MTA or the IMAP server)?  any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

sang park