From: Larry Osterman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 5:39 PM
To: Sang Park; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: question about multipart/related and IMAP servers

It takes place on the Exchange 5.5 server.    I don't know why 5.5 wouldn't generate a full fidelity output stream on a m/r message, but that's undoubtedly where the failure is occurring.

If you send me the original message as a .eml file, I can send it to the QFE guys to see what's going on

Exchange 2000 maintains 100% full fidelity with the input MIME stream so you shouldn't see any problems with that.

Larry Osterman