Uh, it's not Pine's problem.  It's IMAP's.  Users using Outlook Express,
SquirrelMail, Entourage, KMail, all have the same problem.  When
connecting to the server via IMAP the inbox shows up as empty, whereas if
they read mail using pine, all the inbox messages appear just fine.

BTW, I'll look into the user-domain setting.  I've not been aware this
could be fix at the user-level.  I have been looking for a system-wide fix
with no success.

Tony Shadwick
Manager of Internet Services
Strategic Technology Group