Ok guys, I'm developing a Groupware system, and it's IMAP mail module is working fine
with both Courier-IMAP and UW-IMAP (same commands) except to the fact that UW-IMAP
seems not to have an "expunge trash" command (at least not the same one as courier).
So, could someone tell me if such command exists and what is it so I can implement it
on my solution?
Or perhaps the only way is looping through all messages on Trash Folder and marking
them as deleted and then expunging them?

Thank you all in advance,

--
Eduardo Bacchi Kienetz
Analista de Suporte Sênior