Eduardo Kienetz writes:
Ok guys, I'm developing a Groupware system, and it's IMAP mail module is working fine with both Courier-IMAP and UW-IMAP (same commands) except to the fact that UW-IMAP seems not to have an "expunge trash" command (at least not the same one as courier). So, could someone tell me if such command exists and what is it so I can implement it on my solution? Or perhaps the only way is looping through all messages on Trash Folder and marking them as deleted and then expunging them?

No need to loop. "store 1:* +flags.silent (\deleted)" will set the flag on all the messages in the folder.

(What kind of weird extensions does exc^Wcourier have, exactly?)

Arnt