Hi,
If I exceed my disk quota (Disk-quota usage as shown below) and if I try to move a message from my
INBOX to a mail-box in my home, I sometimes lose the message completely or the message is copied
partially to the mail-box or I get "Disk quota exceeded" warning message and the message I want
to move is not moved (This is the correct behavior). I tried this with mozilla mail-reader and with a webmail
program using IMAP.

I think there is something wrong with the disk quota checking mechanism but I am not sure whether this is related to
IMAP or OS. My home is staying in another server and it is NFS mounted to the server in which IMAP runs.

Imap server: IMAP4rev1 2003.337
OS: solaris-9

Disk-quota usage