Hi Davide,
Thanks to all your help and suggestions, everything has gone perfect so far.
But I guess there is one  problem about the local IMDb database that has
been created with the help of IMDbPY. So I wanted to contact you to ask for
your opinion.

After some investigation, I have found out that imdbId is required in order
to reach the thumbnail of a movie. There is even an explanation made by you
in the help forum, which says get_movie procedure can be used for this
purpose.

But I see that in my current database, imdb_id column in title table is all
blank, although all other fields are full. Please also note that I have
downloaded almost all gz files from imdb interface. Could you please explain
which file causes this field to be set or is there any other way to store
the thumbnails in my local database during the run of imdbpy2sql? Otherwise,
even if my imdb_ids become full, I will have to run other scripts for
storing thumbnails for each movie in my local database, which will certainly
cause great loss of time.

Thank you very much for your support.
Best Regards,
Gozde