On 10/06/2010 10:13 AM, Davide Alberani wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 12:53 AM, Rob Larson <dewman...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>  Copy the sample file for wsgi.conf to the Apache configuration directory (
>> i am assuming /etc/apache2?)
>
> Probably for apache2 the right place is /etc/apache2/conf.d/

Yes, it should be /etc/apache2/conf.d/

>>  and edit the paths for the imdbpy.wsgi script and the static files. ( I am
>> assuming the path to my home directory?)

The path for imdbpy.wsgi is your home directory (plus "imdbpy.wsgi"),
the path to the static files is:
  .../site-packages/imdbpykit/web/static
This directory contains a hidden file (.environment.xml), for which the
server also needs write permissions.

Bye,

--
H. Turgut Uyar <u...@itu.edu.tr> [GPG KeyID: 0xEAF45FB8]