Hello,

I am attempting to setup IMDBPY locally on my home server. I have the
database built and populated with the imdb data, but now I am having a
heck of a time getting imdbpykit setup and running under apache. I have
tried to follow the directions as closely as possible but I am unsure as
to what to do with the following.

Apache with mod_wsgi
  Copy the sample files for imdbpykit.ini and imdbpy.wsgi to any directory.(I
have these files in my home directory)
  Copy the sample file for wsgi.conf to the Apache configuration directory ( i
am assuming /etc/apache2?)
  and edit the paths for the imdbpy.wsgi script and the static files. ( I am
assuming the path to my home directory?)

Don't forget to make sure that the web server has write permissions on the cache
directory (under web/static).  (Not sure what this is talking about or the
location)

Now once all this is done, how would I access it?

Thank You For any assistance.

Rob