Dear IMDbPY,

I am a postdoctoral researcher at the University of Heidelberg, Germany. My
collaborators and I would like to study the distributions of user ratings of
movies in the IMDb. If I understood correctly the IMDbPY package is able to
extract such information. However, we are not familiar with programming
language (we intend to analyze the data with Wolfram Mathematica). I was
wondering if you could provide us with the rating distributions for the movies
in the IMDb.
The only informations we need are movie title and rating distribution. Of
course we will acknowledge your help in our future publication.

I hope you can help me,
Dr Valerio Marra