Il giorno dom 09 nov 2008 20:21:16 CET, Michael M Slusarz ha scritto:
Quoting Andrea Zagli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Il giorno dom 09 nov 2008 00:54:09 CET, Michael M Slusarz ha scritto:
[...]
textarea in composition wraps at 76, but when i view the message sent it isn't wrapped (as this message)... i must manually insert carriage return; is ther an option that do this automatically?

That's because the message is sent in flowed format. Flowed messages don't wrap within a paragraph on display.

so, how can i not send in flowed format? or, how can i view on imp these e-mails wrapped as source?

You can't. We always send in flowed format. Why would you want to send in not flowed format?

i only want that my mail is showed wrapped at 72th char also on imp as in other mail client (like evolution)

If you view the message source, you will see that the text is wrapped at 76 characters.

it's true

but why imp show me the queted part of the message correctly wrapped and what i wrote not? (in evolution i see the whole email correctly)

I don't understand what you are asking here.

sorry... my poor english... i try again

for example, when i display in imp a mail that i sent from imp in reply to other mail, i see the quoted part of the mail wrapped, while i see the part that i wrote not wrapped