Quoting azurIt <azu...@pobox.sk>:

i find out that Horde/IMP is setting encoding of message when doing answer based on encoding of original message (for example, when you receive mesage in ISO-8859-1 IMP will automatically encode your answer into ISO-8859-1). I don't think this is correct behavior because when someone sends me, for example, message in ASCII and i include unicode characters in my answer, message is corrupted. Any hints how this can be fixed ? Thnx.

This doesn't happen. In this case, the message will be sent in the preferred outgoing charset.

michael