Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slus...@horde.org>:

Quoting ANANT S ATHAVALE <a...@isac.gov.in>:

Dear List,

This is based on observation in the Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 5.1.4. I am yet to upgrade to latest version.

While replying to Sender alone, 'Reply-To' header is considered and when Reply to All is selected, it is ignored. Is this correct behaviour?

If using "Auto" reply, I correctly see that the original To address is not used. It is only when explicitly using "Reply to All" that the From address(es) are retained, albeit in the Cc field.

This should probably be fixed, since Reply-To lists the addresses that should be used for replies, regardless of method.

Fixed for 6.2.5.

michael