Ok, here's what I think we should do:

1. Join T intersections in conversion (Matt and I are on this)
https://github.com/osmlab/nycbuildings/issues/8
2. Set up a QA script reporting common mistakes (start here
https://github.com/osmlab/nycbuildings/issues/18)
3. Write up nice blog post highlighting some of the mistakes, send out to
existing importers
4. Reach out personally to repeat "offenders"
5. Not grow number of individuals involved until we increase quality.