Hello all,
288 or 291 subareas of this  import are ready for inspection, final manual
cleanup and (possibly) uploading. Relevant files can be downloaded by using
links in the table at
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Catalogue/NMD_2018_Import_Plan/Status_per_subarea
 .

In this file set, small to medium counties are looking good. I plan to start
from the Vingåkers kommun somewhere next week, if no further objections arrive
until that time.
While technically many of the largest counties are also ready, there are
concerns about value of importing them in their current form. We consider
performing further reduction of their expected changeset size, lowering level
of details, and doing minor adjustments of chosen tagging scheme to account for
terrain specifics of the country's northern parts.

С наилучшими пожеланиями,
Григорий Речистов.
Med vänliga hälsningar,
Grigory Rechistov