Hello

I'm planning to do an import of building footprints within the city of Springdale, Arkansas.  I've created a wiki page here:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Catalogue/Springdale,_Arkansas_Building_Footprints

This will be very similar to my previous import of building footprints in the City of Fayetteville, AR.  If you'd like to see what this import will entail, just look at Springdale's neighbor to the south in OSM.  To the best of my knowledge, all the data used for this import resides in the public domain.

I plan to import the building with the following tags, and will manually conflate with existing OSM data as necessary:

* addr:city = *
* addr:housenumber = *
* addr:postcode = *
* addr:street = *
* building = detached/residential/commercial/industrial/yes
(all based on address information of points that intersect the building)

Please let me know of any questions or concerns.  Thank you.

-Mike-