Hi Jason

The data sources are available for public consumption here:

Building Footprints (categorized under Planimetrics) - Polygon Shapefile:
http://www.springdalear.gov/824/Data-Downloads

(Situs) Addresses - Point Shapefile:
http://geostor-vectors.geostor.org.s3.amazonaws.com/index.html?prefix=Location/SHP/

There is a field in the Arkansas state address data called "FEA_TYP," which describes the use of the address point, and is described in detail here:
http://gis.arkansas.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/2016_Address_Point_Guidance.pdf

The gist of it is that I spatial joined the address points to the building footprints in QGIS, and the following logic applies:

> if there is exactly one address point per building, and FEA_TYPE == "Residential"
    > then, building=detached
> if there are multiple address points per building, and all of them are FEA_TYPE == "Residential"
    > then, building=residential
> if there are 1+ address points per building, and all of them are FEA_TYPE == "Commercial"
    > then, building=commercial
> if there are 1+ address points per building, and all of them are FEA_TYPE == "Educational"
    > then, building=school
> if there are 1+ address points per building, and all of them are FEA_TYPE == "Governmental"
    > then, building=government
> if there are 1+ address points per building, and all of them are FEA_TYPE == "Industrial"
    > then, building=industrial
> if there are 1+ address points per building, and all of them are FEA_TYPE == "Religious"
    > then, building=religious
> else (default value)
    > building=yes

Thanks