On 2017-08-06 10:58 AM, Duft Markus wrote:
Quick question regarging Logo(s). I have designed a Logo for Eclipse TEA, based on the current official Eclipse Logo. Can I use that, do I need approval from someone (who?)?

Because this logo is based on the Eclipse Logo, it actually needs to be approved by the Board of Directors. We have a call coming up on August 16th. Would you like me to schedule an approval vote for it?

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkov...@eclipse-foundation.org