From: incubation-boun...@eclipse.org [mailto:incubation-boun...@eclipse.org] On
Behalf Of Mike Milinkovich
Sent: Monday, August 7, 2017 10:49 PM
To: incubation@eclipse.org
Subject: Re: [incubation] TEA Icon/Logo

On 2017-08-06 10:58 AM, Duft Markus wrote:
Quick question regarging Logo(s). I have designed a Logo for Eclipse TEA, based
on the current official Eclipse Logo. Can I use that, do I need approval from
someone (who?)?

[cid:image002.png@01D3101B.237D6C20]

Because this logo is based on the Eclipse Logo, it actually needs to be
approved by the Board of Directors. We have a call coming up on August 16th.
Would you like me to schedule an approval vote for it?

--

Mike Milinkovich

mike.milinkov...@eclipse-foundation.org<mailto:mike.milinkov...@eclipse-foundation.org>

(m) +1.613.220.3223

Please note the change to my email address.

SSI Schäfer IT Solutions GmbH | Friesachstrasse 15 | 8114 Friesach | Austria
Registered Office: Friesach | Commercial Register: 49324 K | VAT no. ATU28654300
Commercial Court: Landesgericht für Zivilrechtssachen Graz