Eric,

some of the projects have started to use a Hugo <https://gohugo.io/> based
solution that Chris Guindon has developed
(https://github.com/EclipseFdn/hugo-solstice-theme
<https://github.com/EclipseFdn/hugo-solstice-theme>). It fits nicely into the
Eclipse Foundation website world.

Example: App4MC <https://www.eclipse.org/app4mc/>

Liebe Grüße/Best Regards

Ralph Mueller
Managing Director | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
M: +49 177 449 0460 | P: +49 6251 8606413 | eclipse-foundation.org
<https://www.eclipse-foundation.org/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/ralph_mueller>