Praveen -

The Companion CD version of emacs is available to be installed by
Indiana pkg commands.   The commands you might use are

pkg image-create -F -a sunfreeware.com=http://pkg.sunfreeware.com:9000 /

export PKG_IMAGE=/

pkg install IPSFWemacs

This will install emacs and its dependencies into the standard
/opt/sfw/bin Companion CD location.

The pkg.sunfreeware.com server is running Indiana Preview 2.  I just
did the above install on another Indiana Preview 2 machine and it
produced a working /opt/sfw/bin/emacs program.

Steve Christensen