On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 1:22 PM, Gilles Gravier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That's strange... when you pkgadd that file, it says Firefox 3.0 RC2 ...

-bash-3.2# pkginfo -l MOZfirefox
   PKGINST:  MOZfirefox
      NAME:  firefox 3.0rc2 for Solaris 11
  CATEGORY:  application
      ARCH:  i386
   VERSION:  3.0,REV=2008.06.05.10.52
   BASEDIR:  /opt
    PSTAMP:  jdsbld1420080605105228
  INSTDATE:  Jun 18 2008 12:19
    STATUS:  completely installed
     FILES:      221 installed pathnames
                  26 directories
                  41 executables
              129943 blocks used (approx)

> But when you run the resulting binary, it's 3.0... package was not properly
> configured? :)

tough to say.

I'm using it now and it seems to work. That is the first thing the
user looks for .. does it work?
The next thing is .. does it blow up ?  It hasn't thus far and I won't
know until tomorrow ( or next week ) if there is any real stability.

Dennis