Try filing your request for an enhancement here:
http://defect.opensolaris.org/bz/ ...

there is also SUNWtransmission which has a GUI

Che

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 21:45, Nilsen, Vidar <vidar.nil...@palantir.no>wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I'm new to opensolaris, so please be patient if I'm asking in the wrong
> forum....
>
> I've just upgraded to build 122, and wanted to try one of the new
> packages SUNWrtorrent.
>
> (after unsuccessfully trying to compile it myself for some time)
>

> It looks like the package is compiled without the "--with-xmlrpc-c"
> switch, which makes it hard to add more "userfriendly" interfaces like
> wtorrent etc.
>
> I'm wondering if there is some place one can request features, or
> wishes? I can't find any  contact information in the package, nor on web
>

> --
>
> Vidar

  • ... Nilsen, Vidar
    • ... Che Kristo
    • ... Jim Walker
      • ... Nilsen, Vidar
        • ... Jim Walker
        • ... Fajar A. Nugraha
        • ... alex zhang
        • ... Nilsen, Vidar
    • ... Sriram Natarajan
    • ... Uros Nedic
      • ... Nilsen, Vidar
        • ... Matthias Pfützner - Principal Field Technologis t - Systems Infrastructure Ambassador - Solution Architect