hI!

Suspend didn't work... with DHCP. And without a mouse  attached. :(

Gilles.

--
                *Gilles Gravier, CISSP
*Global Government Industry Solutions Architect

<mailto:gilles.grav...@sun.com>
Voice :
        +41 (22) 999 9051
Mobile :
        +41 (79) 472 8437
Fax :
        +41 (860) 79 472 8437
E-mail :
        gilles.grav...@sun.com <mailto:gilles.grav...@sun.com>

                *Sun Microsystems*
12 route des Avouillons
CH-1196 Gland
Switzerland

http://www.sun.com/security/

SunIM :         ggrav...@sun.com <http://im-amer.sun.com/>
ICQ :
        77488526 <http://www.icq.com/whitepages/about_me.php?Uin=77488526>
AIM :
        gillesgravier <aim:goim?screenname=gillesgravier>
Y! :
        ggravier <http://profiles.yahoo.com/ggravier>
Jabber :
        ggrav...@jabber.org/Gaim <http://www.jabber.org/>
Skype :
        ggravier <callto://ggravier>
MSN :
        gil...@gravier.org <http://members.msn.com/gil...@gravier.org>
Google :
        gil...@gravier.org <mailto:mailto:gil...@gravier.org>

This mail was sent through Sun EdgeMail using Mozilla Thunderbird
<http://www.mozilla.com/thunderbird/>