Since the subject says "Tecra M10", the link below won't be valid (it's for the R600). But if you go to the M10 download site, and download the BIOS update file, you can actually unzip it on OpenSolaris (even though it has a .exe extension). From there you will find readme.txt, along with an ISO image you can burn and boot.

I have not tried this yet, so I cannot say whether it all works.

-- Alan

Glenn Lagasse wrote:
* Gilles Gravier (gilles.grav...@sun.com) wrote:
How did you upgrade your BIOS? The  only BIOS upgrade file I found is a
Windows executable...

If you have the OpenSolaris model (PPR65U):

http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/support/jsp/modelContent.jsp?ct=DL&os=&category=&moid=2288404&rpn=PPR65U&modelFilter=R600+%28PPR65U%29&selCategory=3&selFamily=1073768662

Cheers,