Dick> I used the .cf file from the S10 install. That works very well, but
Dick> used on OpenSolaris I cannot connect to the mailserver from my local
Dick> machines(!) So, I guess SOMETHING must have changed in the way relaying
Dick> from local machines is done.

I need more details to help you.  Per

        http://hub.opensolaris.org/bin/view/Community+Group+on/2008050601

you probably want to take the .mc file from which your old .cf was built
and copy that over, then follow the instructions at the above URL to get
the system to rebuild a .cf for you that will automatically track sendmail
upgrades.  If that .cf has problems, let me know (specific error messages
help) and I'll help you work it out.

-- John

http://blogs.sun.com/jbeck