Friends
Since there is a lot of discussion on naming of plants,
I propose we discuss it a bit in detail.
e.g. When I say Morinda tinctoria,every one knows
Morinda is the genus & tinctoria is the species
But
What do I mean when I say
[1] Morinda tinctoria subsp pubescence
[2] Morinda tinctoria var tomentosa
[3]Morinda tinctoria f xanth
[4] Morinda tinctora X  Morinda citrifolia
[5]Morinda tinctoria 'Neil'
[6]+Morindixora 'Sangita'

The picture goes very confusing when one is dealing
 with multiple culivars from the same genus.

Gargji, this is dedicated to you & your group for completing 2 years
Look forward to a lively discussion.
Desai usha
[sorry the botanical names should have been in italics except Neil &
Sangita]