Dear all,

*'Polygala erioptera' *is called *'Gulpankhi' 'गुलपंखी' *in Marathi.

Regards,

~Swagat
9223217568
------------------------------------------------------------------------



2009/8/27 Rani Bhagat <[email protected]>

> Ya it is Polygala erioptera-Polygalaceae
>
>  On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 10:46 PM, Nayan Singh 
> <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>>   is it from Polygalaceae
>>
>> N..S.Dungriyal IFS
>> Chief Conservator of Forests
>> and Field Director
>> Satpura Tiger Reserve Hoshangabad
>> M.P.
>> 09424792100
>>
>>   ------------------------------
>> *From:* Devendra Bhardwaj <[email protected]>
>> *To:* indiantreepix <[email protected]>
>> *Sent:* Wednesday, 26 August, 2009 10:06:35 PM
>> *Subject:* [indiantreepix:16860] ID-DKB172
>>
>>   Hello,
>>
>>      Plant from Virat nagar Forest Jaipur
>>
>> For  ID(ID-DKB172)
>>
>> Photo Taken on-26.8.2009
>>
>> Regd
>>
>> Devendra
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click
>> here <http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_cricket_2/*http://cricket.yahoo.com>
>> ------------------------------
>> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click
>> here <http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_cricket_2/*http://cricket.yahoo.com>
>> .
>>
>> --
>> Say yes to yes and no to no
>> Rani Bhagat
>> Agharkar Research Institute
>> G.G.Agarkar Rd.
>> Pune 4 Maharashtra India
>>
>> >>
>>


-- 
'I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can
do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do.' - Helen
Keller

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to