Saplings of these 2 species, Dimocarpus longan and Harpulia arborea were
presented by us to Dr Srinivas in the Director's office inside Lalbagh when
we went for the Tree walk.
We also gave him Xylia xylocarpa but he said there is one already.
You can call him on 080 2657 1925, 080 2657 8184.
There are also 2 old botanists, both retired horticulture officers, who can
be of utmost help to document Lalbagh Flora.
They know every square foot of Lalbagh, the old Masters of the place.

Warm Regards.
Sheshadri.R
+91 8050401866.