In Maharashtra there are only two species mentioned under *Salicaceae*.
Salix tetrasperma
Salix ichnostachya.
Family *Flacortiaceae* has following genera and species as per BSI Mah.
Scolopa crenata
Hydnocarpus
   H. kurzii
   H.alpina
   H.pantandra
Homalium ceylanicum
Flacourtia
   F.latifolia
   F.indica
   F.montana
Casearia
   C.championii
   C.graveolens
   C.rubescens
   C.tomentosa
Apart from the native ones there are some other cultivated species too.

Dr Satish Phadke